• This topic is empty.
Viewing 3 reply threads
  • Author
      stanski

https://fbcdn-sphotos-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-ash3/581245_3545459794167_1202677502_32878295_739424329_n.jpg

Let me know what you all think I am going to go over the numbers when he is all healed up to make them all thick. I had to leave to go to work so we ran out of time to do it but he loves it so far

tat2theEarth

Looks pretty good so far man. Some shine in the letters would have been really sweet

destructo

the black looks a lil washed and spotty. What ink did you use? the numbers are pretty inconsistent. try using a bigger outliner, and not try sculpting lines until you got it down pat.

cjmahone66

the name isn’t half bad in my mind, but the numbers are really suffering from what looks like lack of planning OR follow through if there was a better plan.
      the shading is hard to tell in a fresh tattoo, would be much more interested to see how this heals, but i would suspect it heals blotchy at best. please post a healed pic. give this a month or two to heal, and i would probably go in for a second session. have a plan on how to unify those numbers, and also take your time with the shading. i would suggest using at least 4 different shading washes, and SLOW IT DOWN.

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

©2024 Tattoo Books Online LLC a tattoo education company by CRcharles Jordan