• This topic is empty.
Viewing 5 reply threads
  • Author
      brooke25

I have this old tattoo on my back and I want to get it removed and put something else in its place. I heard laser tattoo removal treatments are the most effective way to get rid of a tattoo. I saw this video and it did not look as painful as I thought it would be. Does anyone have any tips I should know about for laser tattoo removal?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A0WqWJWeFtk&feature=related

I have not had it done – but i heard laser tattoo removal hurts more than the actual tattoo – but really does work – takes a few sessions
      but if you want to do a coverup – might be able to get away with just one session…

samchamp59

The amount of lazer processes to take away the unwished-for tattoo fluctuates relies on the kind of ink used, how profound the ink was injected and the situation of the tattoo. Also, remember the professional tattoos are much harder to remove than the “lane” tattoos. That is because the professionals use top-quality property ink and tattoo technologies to deal with and slash waning of the tattoo.

lic toll free number

dave14jones

It’s really true. It hurts more than getting tattoo. We should not consider this option of removing tattoo while we are getting. We must be very sure.

leena

Lasers work by producing short pulses of intense light that pass harmlessly through the top layers of the skin to be selectively absorbed by the tattoo pigment. This laser energy causes the tattoo pigment to fragment into smaller particles that are then removed by the body’s immune system.

PeterJone

There are so many methods available for tattoo removing but, laser tattoo removal is much effective method than other tattoo removal methods according to me. Laser tattoo removal offers to get the original skin after removing tattoo that having before got a tattooing.

Viewing 5 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

©2024 Tattoo Books Online LLC a tattoo education company by CRcharles Jordan