• This topic is empty.
Viewing 4 reply threads
  • Author
      cjmahone66

a lot of the work posted on this site blows. i include my own work in this statement. most of the comments we see here are something like “that looks cool man”. but honestly, that is not helpful. we need to be honest with each other and care enough to tell each other what works- and what does not!
      from now on, if your shit looks week, i am going to say so. and please return the favor. we will never get better at this if all we do is coddle each other and stroke our egos. continuation of this not only hurts the people we tattoo, but ultimately our own long term success. short term failures give you room to improve, so lets do that. game on…..

satans_glory

Agreed.Constantly expressing coddling fake niceties definitely stunts creative growth.

destructo

agreed, i wouldnt say ive coddled anyone, its not really my style. but then again i have seen poopoo posted here and just went to the next thread without posting my 2 cents.

cjmahone66

@destructo wrote:

agreed, i wouldnt say ive coddled anyone, its not really my style. but then again i have seen poopoo posted here and just went to the next thread without posting my 2 cents.

i’ve done the same thing many times and i’m just thinking that it isn’t really helping anyone when we dont speak up.

giliegil

poopoo….. :lol: – ive lett some poopoo walk – but i have also called poopoo out but only when i had something constructive to say – some thing to help – sometimes there is nothing i can say to help so i let it ride and hope someone else would help – but yea – i give thumbs up when the work is decent and ill say more when deserved – eiiii – hold up – a lot of the stuff ive posted goes by with no replies………. hope no1 thinks im poopoo and not said anything……….. :shock: :lol: constructive critisizm is always good in my book 8-)

Viewing 4 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

©2024 Tattoo Books Online LLC a tattoo education company by CRcharles Jordan