• This topic is empty.
Viewing 12 reply threads
  • Author
      messijesse

Thats my specialty right now. Wish people would ask me to do more grey wash. Welcome constructive critisism. 4 months in, got a lot a way to go

[attachment=0:34lwtwig]Mario pecho.jpg[/attachment:34lwtwig]

messijesse

I love this part of the arms.

TexasPT

That is great. I’d say for four months in but that would be great for four years in.

Swing on up to Texas…I’ll let you do some graywash on me…won’t even charge you. :)

messijesse

Thanks TEXANO. Where in Txs are you? Once in a great while we go to San Antonio. Would be nice to talk tattoo with a Gringo.

How many people are active in here?

Wheres is everybody from?

[attachment=0:1afal0r8]Monica espalda.jpg[/attachment:1afal0r8]

TexasPT

I’m in Houston. Thanks to the internet you don’t need to drive to San Antonio to chat with a gringo. :) Guess I need to change my name to TejanoPT. lol.

Not a whole lot of posters here. I’m guessing a lot of people have real jobs that keep them off the computer.

messijesse

I have family in Houston. Just dont go visit too often. I need to quit my job and find a tattoo shop that will take me here in mexico.

[attachment=0:cmsi4w88]duane cuello.jpg[/attachment:cmsi4w88]

Viper65

Awsome work! Pros are jealous with their $800 machines! LOL!

TexasPT

@messijesse wrote:

I have family in Houston. Just dont go visit too often. I need to quit my job and find a tattoo shop that will take me here in mexico.

I just don’t want to be a professional tattooist. I love what I do…this is more of a hobby for me. I just enjoy art and tattoos. I don’t want to work the hours the average artist works.

Viper65

@TexasPT wrote:

@messijesse wrote:

I just don’t want to be a professional tattooist. I love what I do…this is more of a hobby for me. I just enjoy art and tattoos. I don’t want to work the hours the average artist works.

Word! I got a fulltime gig…

messijesse

I also work fulltime, plus the hour bus ride. I rather tattoo all day and get to play with my kids than work for someone else doing something I dont like. Gotta work at a tat shop to learn how to run a shop.

Heres one from last week.

[attachment=0:18srv0si]dj waldo.jpg[/attachment:18srv0si]

TexasPT

Very nice!

I’m a personal trainer. I make my own hours and that always includes plenty of time with my kids. At this point in my life I couldn’t imagine doing anything else…I love what I do.

Maybe when I retire I’ll apprentice. :)

adonis813

shit if u stayed in florida id let you damage me up! <– Damage is a tampa term for tatt

Atchitol

I like your letters! If I lived closer I would let ya do somthing on the side of my head!

Viewing 12 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

©2024 Tattoo Books Online LLC a tattoo education company by CRcharles Jordan