• This topic is empty.
Viewing 7 reply threads
  • Author
      nedmanders

i drew this to practice for my portfolio(i used a reference picture and was practicing shading with my limited colors…but i only had to erase a line once or twice that i made when drawing this out)

let me know what you think, and i will maybe post some more stuff

giliegil

preaty darn cool there – 8-) – try and post to photobucket then paste link on here – the pic will be bigger and better to see – but looks cool dude – keep it up (thats what she said) :lol:

nedmanders

thanx…i have the pictures uploaded to my facebook i just didn’t want to post links. and i looked through and half i am really iffy about even putting in it. i am slowly getting some stuff added to get better quality work in there, but i also was told it’s good to keep the other stuff as well just to get a variety in it.

i will upload them to my photobucket if i have time today otherwise tonight or tomorrow

nedmanders
      giliegil

cool – have u ever used circle shading? check out some of my drawings i have put on here – im gonna upload them to photobucket when i get a chance to then post the links on here – but try the circle shading – the recipe is small tight circles for dark and bigger lighter circles as it fades out……have fun 8-)

nedmanders

thats usually how i do it but idk why i tried to do it differently for my portfolio stuff, i think i was trying to do something new to see if it worked better

giliegil

cool – post some of the circle shading stuff – i would like to see it (that’s what she said :lol: ) :lol: 8-)

nedmanders

ok i will see what i can dig up :D

i have one fault with coloring/shading, that i need to really work on and that i have always had a ‘heavy hand’ as in i alwayws tend to be dark with coloring or shading in my art

Viewing 7 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

©2024 Tattoo Books Online LLC a tattoo education company by CRcharles Jordan