• This topic is empty.
Viewing 4 reply threads
  • Author
      TexasPT

A friend of mine’s mom recently passed away and he asked me to come up with a “mom” heart that wasn’t the norm…this is the first run.

That’s not bad :) With regards the veins on the heart, I would suggest drawing them on with a Sharpie, then drawing round the edges, to get a really consistent width to them :)

TexasPT

the veins were an afterthought to try and clear up some space…this is just the rough draft. If it were tattooed on they would probably be buried under the “skin” of the heart with some shading to show depth…I’m not going to do the tattooing on this one. I’m just not there yet. :)

xDreamerx
      Participant

I just finished a heart piece of flash. Awesome heart. I’ll upload my heart tonight. Good job on the piece man.

@TexasPT wrote:

the veins were an afterthought to try and clear up some space…this is just the rough draft. If it were tattooed on they would probably be buried under the “skin” of the heart with some shading to show depth…I’m not going to do the tattooing on this one. I’m just not there yet. :)

I like the idea of using shading to show the depth rather than outlines, that’ll look tight :) I’d still suggest using a Sharpie just to get the ideal thickness of line for them though :) And nice move on not pushing yourself, as The Man said in Magnum Force, a man’s gotta know his limitations :)

Viewing 4 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

©2024 Tattoo Books Online LLC a tattoo education company by CRcharles Jordan