• This topic is empty.
Viewing 8 reply threads
  • Author
      inky V

anyone ever used these machines? they are designed for outlining. Do the pros here prefer heavier machines when lining or when shading?

I have not used that machine.
      I like light machine for lining – and heavier for shading –
      but I really like all my machines to be setup really light because I use disposable tubes and grips.

http://tattoo-apprentice.com/learn-how-to-tattoo-for-free/about/

inky V

that makes sense.

CHILLY

Ive just ordered some iron workhorses they look tough so cant wait to strip them down and give them a look over.

xDreamerx
      Participant

Are you referring to the WORKHORSE IRONS? The “IRON WORKHORSE” are the knockoffs of “WORKHORSE IRONS”. Two different kinds of machine heads.

CHILLY

Looks like i got the knockoffs :( Not bad machines tho from my limited knowledge, Bought a couple of hildebrant machines aswell & im less than impressed with the tinny sound they make,, looks like im up for a couple of rebuilds. I like the frames but the armature bars & springs have to go.

sik304s

How is the frame on that iron workhorse i have been considering getting one to build up my own machine

CHILLY

I actually like them alot,, being cast iron they will rust over time so im considering using a black engine or gun spray paint to seal them up abit.

Jack

i just got a new pair of workhorse irons (SOBA designed) got a mini rusto, and a pilot shader. amazing machines, a lil better than the sharpz imho (atleast the new shaprz that is)

Viewing 8 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

©2024 Tattoo Books Online LLC a tattoo education company by CRcharles Jordan