• This topic is empty.
Viewing 1 reply thread
  • Author
      sativa_gloom

Hey guys!

I recently have started to follow my dreams with tattooing and bought myself a gun. My goal is to find an apprenticeship but San Francisco is no easy place. So as of right now i’m trying to learn everything i can from online resources and diving into it myself. Although i know “DIY tattooing” is looked down on i feel like if you want something bad enough you just have to go for it. As of right now, i’m lost on how to tune, shade and color. i would love video tutorials, but they are few and far between. I would love some advice and some reference websites if you have any knowledge to lay down, i’m totally open for it. :D I’ve done two tattoo’s on myself so far and the line work looks good. But i have no idea what the proper needles to use are and i’m starting to go crazy!! Please share the love guys.

here’s my deviant art showing off some drawings of mine and the tattoo’s i’ve done.
      I’m starting to draw flash for practice, but that’s all the work i’ve really done so far.
      :idea:

Much love,
      Sativa

Welcome – check out http://www.Tattoo-Apprentice.com
      Do you have a copy of the book?
      Basic Fundamentals of Modern Tattoo?

I honestly think that a lot of really good tattoo artists started out tattooing themselves and friends – but graduated to an apprenticeship.

Best of Luck
      Also – your deviant link didn’t post

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • The forum ‘So Introduce Yourself!’ is closed to new topics and replies.

©2024 Tattoo Books Online LLC a tattoo education company by CRcharles Jordan