What colours are you using?

stanzx6r
      Participant

@Lennart82 wrote:

What colours are you using?

they were royal dragon uv inks i dont recomend them

Lennart82
      Participant

I see, that they did’nt go in quite well.

So it works in UV lights? Hmm dont quite know what my take on those inks are yet.

Ramenuzumaki
      Participant

UV pigments are fine they are just extremely thin. i find the thinner the ink personally the harder it is to work with. you also need to be running a UV light the entire time you are doing the tattoo so you can see how well your ink is saturating into the skin. i recommend getting some Alla Prima, Eternal, Radiant, or Fusion inks. Inteze Zuper Black is my favourite for tribal and outlining, and Kuro Sumi is my go to for shading.

you need to really practice your colouring technique before you put it to skin. how fast you do your circles, how fast you move your needle across the skin, the angle, as well as the machine set up itself can really affect the saturation process.

Lennart82
      Participant

I know the UV lights have been out for a while now.

And I dont know if its me or anything like that. But somethihng that actually glow, I find disturbing putting it once body. But I guess its just me. Will still wait a while before I plan on trying them.

Ramenuzumaki
      Participant

UV inks arent too bad. the inks you want to avoid are the glow in the dark inks as they are radiated to glow in the dark. they have been known to cause a plethora of skin disorders including–but not limited to–skin cancer

Viewing 6 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

©2024 Tattoo Books Online LLC a tattoo education company by CRcharles Jordan