• This topic is empty.
Viewing 5 reply threads
  • Author
      Prairiefire

did these his tattoo the other week no practice at all just watched the video that came with the kit please let me know how bad they are any advice would be great thanks in advance

Viper65

Seriously? That, judging from the picture looks damn good! The line work looks good, shading looks pretty and color looks pretty solid. Of course the pictures are damn small, I would like to see something with a higher resolution, but just looking at what you posted Id say nice work!!!!!

Prairiefire

Thanks I have tried to put bigger pictures on but the site keeps making me reduce the size so I will have to work on that I did have a few parts where I over worked the skin a bit and had a bit of heavy scabbing but it ended up healing pretty good some holes in the color here and there but nothing a little touch up won’t fix.I used a 9rl and 7 mag shader with kokki sumi ink for lining and kokki sumi grey wash medium and dark for shading and scream ink for the color

cjmahone66

i don’t know how you can tell anything about it by looking at a pic that small.
      try posting them on another site, like photobucket or facebook, and then put the link to the bigger pic in your thread.

Prairiefire

Love to but not sure how to do that?

giliegil

IF that’s the 1st tattoo you ever did……wow! – don’t mind me – it’s just hard to believe that you got all that color in and talkin about what inks you used for what section and needle groupings – just seems too much for a 1st tattoo done – but if it is – wow! good stuff!

Viewing 5 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

©2024 Tattoo Books Online LLC a tattoo education company by CRcharles Jordan