This is one of three names – did this for a friend

Sabine2602

And the next name…

Sabine2602

And finally the third – all 3 done in about 2 hours

Lovely work :)

Sabine2602

Thanks alot!

I do know that these are no real tattoos – but just names … But she wanted it exactly this way and she was more than just happy when it was finished :D And thats the sense in tattooing for me – making people smile.

@Sabine2602 wrote:

Thanks alot!

I do know that these are no real tattoos – but just names … But she wanted it exactly this way and she was more than just happy when it was finished :D And thats the sense in tattooing for me – making people smile.

A name tattoo may not be much in terms of size or complexity, but their simplicity means any mistakes are more immediately visible and impossible to hide, and there’s nothing more meaningful than a tattoo of someone’s name, so they’ are very much real tattoos :)

TexasPT

I agree with kitchen…you are going to see an “oops” on something like this more than you would on a giant dragon or something.

Are you shaving the area to be tattooed?

Sabine2602

Usually I do – in this case she didn’t want it. Said its not necessary… I told her about the problems this could cause and she agreed to shave the skin on the neck piece at least – but the others were not. It healed perfectly tho, no hair got stuck and color stayed on all 3 names.
      Seems like she didnt even notice me writing on her hands – but the last one on neck was hard for her to stay still and did hurt alot. Neck was the only one which was bleeding a bit too.
      I made alot of drawings for some people to choose from and I’m waiting on their response now, many want to get their wishes done in Sept. cause they are going on vacation. After 4 pieces done I’m stuck with pigskin again till the summer is over. Have a Lizard, an “L”, a tribal wolf, childs name with floral stuff around and 2 band logos waiting now, besides the band logos I’ve drawn everything on my own and really cant wait to see it “getting alive” ;)

Viper65

Man, thats some nice ass work! Needle size you used?

Sabine2602

Thanks for all the positive feedback :oops:

Used 3RL for the hands and 5RL for the neck – its a bigger font and I wanted to finish asap since she said it hurts alot there.

Wish I could show the other work I did – but I drew them myself for my friends and they dont want to have the pics in www to avoid copies :( I can understand it and I do respect it but it takes away my chance to get info and help with my work. I will do some metalband logos next month and he wont have anything again posting pictures.

@Sabine2602 wrote:

Thanks for all the positive feedback :oops:

Used 3RL for the hands and 5RL for the neck – its a bigger font and I wanted to finish asap since she said it hurts alot there.

Wish I could show the other work I did – but I drew them myself for my friends and they dont want to have the pics in www to avoid copies :( I can understand it and I do respect it but it takes away my chance to get info and help with my work. I will do some metalband logos next month and he wont have anything again posting pictures.

I totally understand, I’m reluctant to put up some of my own tattoos, because I don’t want them copied and to remain unique to me (I came up with my cherry blossom design myself) I have put some up, but that was because I needed the feedback on my work more than I needed to keep the designs ‘under wraps’ :D

Atchitol

Yesssss, hell ya for metalband logos!!!

Viewing 11 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

©2024 Tattoo Books Online LLC a tattoo education company by CRcharles Jordan