• This topic is empty.
Viewing 3 reply threads
  • Author
      ink4me

Hello everyone. Here are a few of my tattoos. I am self taught (still a very long way to go) and although I have been doing them on others for a few months now, I spent probably around a year only tattooing myself before I would touch anyone else. Since I am not an apprentice, I needed to make sure that I could properly give a tattoo while causing the least amount of pain as possible. So I did trial and error on my right thigh… And believe me, without any type of mentor there was much trial and error, along with much undue pain. I am glad to have been the one suffering under my own hand rather than some innocent victim.

Here are a few tats I have done. The arm with the koi, and rottweiler are my left arm, the rest are people who asked me several times to give them some art, most aren’t yet finished as i do plan at least one more session with (everyone) them to add final touches and clean them up… I do know that certain elements in some aren’t good, but hopefully the next sessions will allow a repair. All in all, I am the only one not satisfied with what I have put on others, they seem happy with it.
      please feel free to critique as harshly as you need, my skin is thick…

Thanks all…
      [attachment=0:34w6fflw]fixedtat1.jpg[/attachment:34w6fflw]

ink4me

[attachment=0:2w7z464i]myarm2.jpg[/attachment:2w7z464i]
      my arm

ink4me

i miss my dog, and heres the eye watching my back (elbow)

[attachment=0:27v3124f]conantatz.jpg[/attachment:27v3124f]

ink4me

did this one a few days ago to cover a big scar on someones leg… scars are not easy, I have found a few different skin thicknesses on his calf as evident by the whiskers on the image to the right.

I am pretty happy with the final result though.

[attachment=0:3gyewz0f]new koi.jpg[/attachment:3gyewz0f]

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

©2024 Tattoo Books Online LLC a tattoo education company by CRcharles Jordan