• This topic is empty.
Viewing 4 reply threads
  • Author

my machine stops when i move it it starts up fine but while im tattooing it just stops for some reason i have to stop turn it upside down and move the clipcord a bit
      now i know i just may need a new clipcord but maybe im setting up wrong?

any suggestions or advice will be greatly appretiated :D :)
      thanks in advance

Johnny

Most likely a clip cord issue. Also, if you are working with a machine that connects the top half of your clip cord under the rear spring saddle, sometimes the clip cord can bounce around and make your machine run inconsitantly, especially if your spring deck is only 1/8″ thick (as are most cheap bent frames). I had this happen before. I fixed it by drilling the clip cord hole all the way through my spring saddle.

Jester
      Participant

I was having the problem, so I switched to RCA jacks.
      Completely solved the problem, and made it a lot
      easier to switch from one machine to another.

thank you both so much i know what i have to get now thank u both again :D

Ramenuzumaki
      Participant

I was also having the same problem, and upgraded to RCA, and I find it to be MUCH smoother. Even when I used an RCA ~> clipcord adaptor it fixed the problem. Which is weird…
      it’s like the reg RCA cord, but instead of plugging into a machine it plugged into a cord that had a regular clip cord on one end, and RCA female jack on the other.

Viewing 4 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

©2024 Tattoo Books Online LLC a tattoo education company by CRcharles Jordan