• This topic is empty.
Viewing 4 reply threads
  • Author
      Misteram

When I put in the grip and hold it tight on the grip the machine is slow down but when I releast the grip and just lay the machine on my hand without holding it the then the power is come back and when I hold the grip it slow down again. Can someone please give me an explanation or how to fix this problem.

tat2theEarth

Are you putting a slight bend in your needle bar? Only time i ever had this problem is when i didnt bend my needle bar and the tension from my rubber bands held the bar against the tube, making it bog down… u need a slight bed in the bar to compensate for rubber band tension.

robroy289
      Participant

You will get that when you do not have a bend in the needle or are you using a cheap clip cord or cheaply constructed machine. I would say it is the needle bar, also make sure you are using the correct size tip for your needle to..

Misteram

thank guys. I’ll check it..

murai89
      Participant

make sure your needle is running throught the middle of the tube or a little behind the middle
      and make sure its the correct tube and needle..
      also when you grip the machine ur hand is also taking alot of the machine vibration so it may sound different but not
      really run different.

Viewing 4 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

©2024 Tattoo Books Online LLC a tattoo education company by CRcharles Jordan