• This topic is empty.
Viewing 5 reply threads
  • Author
      Prairiefire

slightly better pic but the site wont let me upload a good detailed pic? let me know what u thinks thanks

Randy5
      Participant

Why don’t you get a little closer to the tattoo when you take the picture!

Prairiefire

The picture is actually taken quite close up but in order to load it to the site I had to change the file size which makes the picture very small looking.is there another way to do it?I took the pic with my iPhone and then emailed it to my laptop and then loaded it from there but had to change it’s size any suggetions would be great

Candice

Photo is not big enough ah, but so see tattoo design or good

SirBlazeAloT

@Prairiefire wrote:

The picture is actually taken quite close up but in order to load it to the site I had to change the file size which makes the picture very small looking.is there another way to do it?I took the pic with my iPhone and then emailed it to my laptop and then loaded it from there but had to change it’s size any suggetions would be great

Its easy man, I dont like the “picture size limit” sh!t here .. So I usually just upload it to Facebook or use any free image hosting sites like Imageshack.us

then simply post the link here in your thread that leads to your pic!

giliegil

from what i can see – looks good – for next time u take a pic – there shouldn’t be much showing around the tattoo – just the tattoo up close and personal – lol – anywayz – looks cool 8-)

Viewing 5 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

©2024 Tattoo Books Online LLC a tattoo education company by CRcharles Jordan