• This topic is empty.
Viewing 4 reply threads
  • Author
      bricktop

hi all,
      here are some pages from my portfolio im making at the moment to take to some tattooists
      i have been encouraged by friends to post on some forums to hopefully get some feed back
      i love drawing portraits
      i’m working on color portraits at the moment which i will post in the future
      thanks for looking let me know what you think
      regards
      bricktop

please follow the link to a similar forum where i have just posted gallery, while im working on my blog
      http://www.bigtattooplanet.com/forums/members/bricktop/albums/sketch-work/

TexasPT

looks good. If you are looking to apprentice based on your portfolio I’d suggest broadening your horizons a bit and hitting multiple styles. You have talent for sure.

bricktop

Thanks dude I agree I need some other styles in the portfolio before I go looking

Viper65

Bricktop.. :lol: love that screen name…excellent movie!!!!!!

Sketch book look great, alot of talent there. I would like to see some old school thrown into the mix just to spice up the overall feel….other than that great job!!!!!!! :mrgreen:

xDreamerx
      Participant

Awesome work.

I agree, broaden your horizon amigo. Step into some uncharted territory and experiment. I love venturing off into areas of art I’m not familiar with when it comes to design. But it seems lately I’m tattooing more than I am drawing. I gotta nail some time down to post some new art.

Again….nice work, very clean and classy in some of them. Thanx for sharing.

Viewing 4 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

©2024 Tattoo Books Online LLC a tattoo education company by CRcharles Jordan