• This topic is empty.
Viewing 9 reply threads
  • Author
      Rudeone

Hi guys.
      I’ll kick of with this one. Intended as a logo for my gf’s webstore (vintage apperal, accesoiries, curiosities), which is being developed at the moment. Would also make a great backpiece IMO.

Viper65

Hell yeah…..you know i am a fan!!!!!! That shit is tight, i love it man!!!!! I want to order the Tattoo lady poster, Im deployed right now, so may have to wait a bit…but i definately want it. Are you going to do some Flash pages???? I would love to see some….Great work!!!!!! :ugeek: :mrgreen:

xDreamerx
      Participant

awesome work, very clean. Very righteous! Thank you for sharing! Would love to see some of your other work. 8-)

Rudeone

@Viper65: Thanks man! Prints are on demand and not limited, so you’re good. I’ll definitaly be doing flash pages soon. Right now I have some illustration gigs down the pipeline, so I can’t focus all my time on tattooing (or rather get familiar with the equipment and everything involved) and doing flash for the time being.

@xDreamerx
      : thank you and you’re welcome. I’ll post some illustration/painting work if that’s ok. Most of my recent personal work is tattoo related in some form anyway.

Viper65

Keep us up to date! would love some flash from you!!!! :ugeek:

leopardprints67
      Participant

@Rudeone wrote:

Hi guys.
      I’ll kick of with this one. Intended as a logo for my gf’s webstore (vintage apperal, accesoiries, curiosities), which is being developed at the moment. Would also make a great backpiece IMO.

Love the detail and vintagey look. Just love it! You’re awesome.

Rudeone

Thanks a lot guys!
      Here’s a recent illustration done for an Argentinian lowbrow art magazine.

TexasPT

when tattooed pigs fly…love it.

I don’t think I’d get these tattooed on me but I’d hang them on my wall in a second. Just incredible work.

Mark

Viper65

LOVE IT! Yeah, these would look awsome as prints in a shop!!!! Hell, i would tatt one on me in a second!!

Rudeone

Thanks guys. Well it’s not intended as a tattoo, but if anyone wants to get it inked, be my guest :P
      I’ll make it available as a print when the magazine gets published.

Viewing 9 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

©2024 Tattoo Books Online LLC a tattoo education company by CRcharles Jordan