• This topic is empty.
Viewing 7 reply threads
  • Author
      messijesse

I try to sketch only in Pens. I prefer BICs. Make layers, diffrent angles, diffrent tones, effecs, and best of all, you cant erase. It helps you with your machine control. Also, i used to put the pen in my machine and sketch like that, help me get into the habit of having a machine in my hand.

[attachment=0:jzqaqrbm]dali1.jpg[/attachment:jzqaqrbm]

messijesse

[attachment=0:3skgtawx]señora.jpg[/attachment:3skgtawx]

Fantastic work, and excellent mind-set to working as well :) I used to draw exclusively in ink, I really need to get back into that habit :)

xDreamerx
      Participant

awesome work! I started off drawing with ball point pen only, but NOT erasing. I taught myself to draw in ball point to emulate tattooing since you can’t erase. I wanted to get familiar with such technique. I dont draw in ball point anymore because of my expansion on different mediums now and my understanding of tattooing. That was like 16 years ago. But back then thats all I would do is draw in ball point pens and even colored pens.

Good job. I still admire ink work like this. Thanks for sharing.

Unbelievable work…..
      specially 1st one is it done with any dummy?

leopardprints67
      Participant

@messijesse wrote:

I try to sketch only in Pens. I prefer BICs. Make layers, diffrent angles, diffrent tones, effecs, and best of all, you cant erase. It helps you with your machine control. Also, i used to put the pen in my machine and sketch like that, help me get into the habit of having a machine in my hand.

[attachment=0:2lau7agv]dali1.jpg[/attachment:2lau7agv]

Pretty damned good, imho. Pretty damned good!

messijesse

Thanks!! Been busy over here so I have not uploaded anything in a while. Nice to see new people who are actually tattooing!. I´ll upload new flics sometime this week

Pistol Pete

I personally have never tried this,but it bring back alot of memories.One of my first mentors used to draw in bics only also I thought it was because that was all we could afford growing up but now I understand now more why.Back then we ran single needle to do everything line/shade.we had to make & solder our own needle bars. Your work is awsome. 8-)

Viewing 7 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

©2024 Tattoo Books Online LLC a tattoo education company by CRcharles Jordan