• This topic is empty.
Viewing 2 reply threads
  • Author

Greetings fellow learners/pros alike.

Im Andi, ive been drawing since i can remember. and been in to body art since i was about 13, and seeing the local tattooist in my ho,e town (mantra tattoos, Cheltenham, Awesome bunch of blokes and lasses.) alas moving, arriage and a delusioned desire to be in film lead me to persue a career in perfoming. i still do this but in a circus arts way (i spin fire staff and breathe fire).
      I suppose like most of you (presumably), i got in to wanting to be a tattooist by being freinds with my tattooist.
      ironically he is younger than me, and did at one point agree to train me. but due to where we were based, and strained relationships with the studio owner we both had to go else where. We both took this hard and He near gave up. i didnt. Im no longer an apprentice at a studio, but i still practice and keep on keeping on. i feel this is my vocation. and due to my age, i doubt ill get another formal apprenticeship. but i will NOT let this stop me. I will do this, even if i have to teach myself. i have invested too much in equipment, time and if the guy who taught me can do it that way.
      The so can i.

Hope to chat, discuss, share, or even argue(hopefully not) with you all.
      Andi, AKA The Almighty Gringo.
      P.S i have heard and even seen that home studios are possible, any one got any tips on how to do this in the U.K? :mrgreen:

CHILLY

Good on ya for not givin up mate, its in the blood so to speak so yea keep on with what ya love!

no point in giving up chilly, gotta do what ya gotta do. :D

Thnaks mate.

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • The forum ‘So Introduce Yourself!’ is closed to new topics and replies.

©2024 Tattoo Books Online LLC a tattoo education company by CRcharles Jordan