• This topic is empty.
Viewing 3 reply threads
  • Author
      tatdaddy79

hello there my name is payton, i am 30 years old and have been tattooing for a year or so. i have no formal apprintiship or other formal training. i have approched a few shops and been not so politly turned away. i dont have tits or deep pockets so they just werent interested, so i picked up a machine and started slingin. i just found this site and hope to pic up some pointers on tattooing as well as meeting people with passion about the art not just the money :?

El Lobo Loco

Hey there Payton, seems like we might be at similar places on this journey. I too have found the frustration of seeking an elusive apprenticeship and will start practicing with the tools at home until I’m confident about committing some ink to skin. This seems like one of the better forums for people like us, maybe we can share any good advice when it comes our way.

Best of luck with it, i look forward to seeing some of your work in the future.

Peace

xDreamerx
      Participant

Welcome to the site amigo. Hope you get some good info here.

Meghead

Trust me tits dont help, Unless you would like the creep to deny u to your chest instead of your face. Unforunately todays world moves to fast for a true apprenticeship, no one can really afford to sit in a shop and slave for someone for at least a year before pickin up equipment and makin money, networkin seems to help find a fried of a friend who can at least critique your work or ask any of the “stupid” questions u may have… good luck

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • The forum ‘So Introduce Yourself!’ is closed to new topics and replies.

©2024 Tattoo Books Online LLC a tattoo education company by CRcharles Jordan