• This topic is empty.
Viewing 2 reply threads
  • Author
      bodied

My name is Gregg and I enjoy long walks on the beach at sunset and trying new foods from diffrent cultures and women with sleeves. Im 39 and grew up drawing everything I could see and liked. As a teenager I was a graffiti artist (not a tagger). I did a few tattoos with a homemade machine and always wanted to get into the professional side of it but lifes journey never gave me the time. I am curently serving in Afghanistan and purchased a starter kit and have ordered more and more practice skins so that in my off time here I can learn. I know before anyone says it because I read through a million posts before creating my account that I need an apprenticeship. I hope that when I get back I can find a shop to do this. Until then I am gonna have to rely on this forum as my online apprenticeship and continue to learn from the information that is given here. Ive read a lot of posts and feel Im learning more and more. Thank you all! If I can get a good internet connection one day I will post up some of my Blackbook art and skins Ive done. Thanks again for making this a fun forum and not a bashing one.

Jester
      Participant

Welcome!!! God bless you and keep you safe until you come home! Thank you for your service to our country!

bodied

Thanks Jester!!

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • The forum ‘So Introduce Yourself!’ is closed to new topics and replies.

©2024 Tattoo Books Online LLC a tattoo education company by CRcharles Jordan