• This topic is empty.
Viewing 3 reply threads
  • Author
      Nuclearguy

HI THERE all of you PROS and Apprentices!!!

I’m STEVEN, and I live in COLOMBIA now, I’m glad I stumbled upon this forum and hope to get useful tips, hints and feedback from the PROs here.
      It’s been six months since I purchased one of those sh**ty tattoo kits, not having the faintest idea about tattoo gear, even though I’ve been reading a lot (from Spaulding’s AtoZ to Aitchison’s Reinventing the tattoo, through Got ink?, Black book of tattooing, Tattoo handbook, Tattoo renamed,etc…) and thanks to that I’ve managed to somehow tune my machines better than they arrived.
      Thanks god I’ve been drawing since I was a little kid so I’m not that worried about my art skills but about my inks and tools of the trade…..
      I guess this is all by now,
      hoping to start posting new doubts and asking for hints from you all soon

STEVEN

Believe me – I know there is a lot of bad books and cheap kits out there.
      Check out Basic Fundamentals of Modern Tattoo..
      Also – keep an eye on http://www.Tattoo-Apprentice.com

Check out this review I got 2 days ago:

Your Name : robert XXXXXXX
      Your Email Address : XXXXXXXXXX
      In what country do you reside? : tha U.S. of A
      Are you an apprentice? : No
      Where did you purchase the book? : tattooflashbooks.com
      I enjoy this book : Very much
      I would purchase additional Books from TBO? : Definitely
      What did you like or dislike about the book / website? Help us improve the website and the book. : lite humor too the point straight facts about the function and application of the tools in use.
      and me personal it seems to refresh my thinking on some thing i just know like the sun comes up the clouds move but this text doesnt just say hay this will happen it actually tells you why and this gives you a handle on defineing you own technic and in that way take control of your own artistic future.
      What other resources (local, websites, books, dvds etc.) have you used or plan to use as you progress your tattoo skills? : wow umm lets seeof course the teachmetotattoo.com portal secrets of tattooing a guide to rediscovery by erick alayon
      tattoo machine: set up tuning and maintenance by joey desormeaux
      advanced tattoo art how to secets from the masters by doug mitchel
      just to name a couple of my favorites and of course i gotta check out the new book c.r. jordan is working on

tattokits

Nice way of providing information. thanks for this super job.

tattoo kits

xDreamerx
      Participant

Not sure how to read that comment Jordan lol

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • The forum ‘So Introduce Yourself!’ is closed to new topics and replies.

©2024 Tattoo Books Online LLC a tattoo education company by CRcharles Jordan