• This topic is empty.
Viewing 3 reply threads
  • Author
      Doodleaddict

Hey how goes? Just thought I’d introduce myself my names Dan and I’m addicted to tattoos right now I have 7 but I’ll ne getting plenty more. In my younger and dumber days I got some tattoos done at home with a “prison” gun. Not my smartest decision as they turned out like crap. I now have a real gun and have fixed my tattoos and done a couple on some friends. I’m looking into apprenticeships because I feel like tattooing would be a great Career. Anyone have some tips on where to get started? Tha ks inadvance. Dan

“Tips”
      Read: Basic Fundamentals of Modern Tattoo –
      Disposable Tubes –
      Get an Apprenticeship

Doodleaddict

always using disposible tubes i go stainless ones with my kit i got but i dont use them as i have no autoclave. also im actually going to go to the local tattoo shop and see about an apprenticeship but for now im just drawing and watching every video i can about tattooing i plan to be getting the book that eeryone speaks so highly of on here thanks alot ill probably be spending alot of time on here thanks Dan

xDreamerx
      Participant

Study, study, study….and yes an apprenticeship if you can get one, right on. Read books on tat2’ing so you can get a better understanding of the industry and art form itself. Canvas’s book is good. I read it and picked it apart and must say its a very informative book for beginners. Teaches you fundamentals and even some advanced stuff.

Keep drawing and your art skills up. And good luck amigo!

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • The forum ‘So Introduce Yourself!’ is closed to new topics and replies.

©2024 Tattoo Books Online LLC a tattoo education company by CRcharles Jordan