• This topic is empty.
Viewing 4 reply threads
  • Author
      SamiMarie08

Hi, My name is Sam. Im new to the forum and to tattooing in general. I have four tattoos. Eventually I would like to become a tattoo artist and stumbled across this site. Anyway, Im looking for advice,help,anything anyone really has to offer. So,if anyone has anything to offer about the world of becoming and being a tattoo artist please share. Thanks, Sam.

JJ 03

hey guys……. names jj started apprentaship only 2 a half weeks ago. allready cleaning tubes or some call them barriels
      using auto-clave and ultra-sonic.Ive also done spore and other cleaning tasks. And all others included. Ive started with the longest excisting studio in my area.they have there own show that runs yearly and next year it will be the 10th. the guys and ladys that i work for are all great and good people. ill be in and out of site as often as i can would to here from all
      hopefully can ask q and give a iff i can.

LauraP

Hi everyone, thanks for letting me join this wonderful community. I hope to learn more thing about my wonderful pastime which is tattoo.

xDreamerx
      Participant

Welcome, welcome all. Feel free to ask questions or share info. This is a never ending learning process. Regardless of tattoo status….you can never know it all. And from the smallest to greatest….we can learn from it all.

So share what ya know and ask what ya want. :twisted:

Viewing 4 reply threads
  • The forum ‘So Introduce Yourself!’ is closed to new topics and replies.

©2024 Tattoo Books Online LLC a tattoo education company by CRcharles Jordan