• This topic is empty.
Viewing 5 reply threads
  • Author
      Bowek0neInk

Just wanted to say what’s up and Say a lil about me..or my tattoo life…lol..
      Well I been tattooing for about a year now..but drawing,painting,photo,stencil art,air brush,spray paint art ect ect…been with me sence I can remember …well it started with drawing and it ivoled as I got older now I’m with tattoo and I love it, I’ll be uploading some of my art soon..

giliegil

welcome – that sounds good – i look forward to seeing your art…… 8-)

Bowek0neInk

Thanks…I could see there’s not alot of ppl in this site huh?

giliegil

looks llike people are there – they dont comment as much as i would like – i have posted drawings and some tatts i have done, they show they have been viewed a bunch of times and downloaded a bunch of times but only like 1 comment :? oh well what can you do – but if you ask about something in particular you’ll get some responses……. 8-)

Bowek0neInk

Dem that’s wack I like ppl criticizing my work..next time you upload your work let me know I’ll tell you that I think..:)..lol…

giliegil

fo show – i got stuff up on show your work and on original flash – there are a few other places i might have posted but those are the main 2 showing work – take a cruise and check them out…… 8-)

Viewing 5 reply threads
  • The forum ‘So Introduce Yourself!’ is closed to new topics and replies.

©2024 Tattoo Books Online LLC a tattoo education company by CRcharles Jordan