• This topic is empty.
Viewing 2 reply threads
  • Author

Hi, I’m just starting out in tattoo and I just wanna say, expect many newbie posts/ topics from me. I know absolutely nothing about tattoo besides it’s permanent and removal isn’t smart (I know it removes the ink but I’ve seen nasty scars).

I have 0 tattoos, planning to get 1 sometime before I actually do one. I have the book for tattoo basics, so I’m ready to start practicing until I read the book 10 times and memorize it word for word.

tattoo123

My advice is to definitely get a tattoo before you consider getting into tattooing. Are you an artist? Any art classes at all? Some things you might want to consider… And if you’ve done some artwork before…. not like pens, pencils, brushes!!!! Definitely want to be ready for the needles to hit mate… Matt

xDreamerx
      Participant

Consider learning the medical side of tattooing also before jumping into live skin. Remember that this art form is a very intimate genre of art.

Learn to draw. Become an artist yourself before choosing this particular field of art……I suggest all this only cause I know what I’ve gone through since I was 15 yrs old when I first started building my own home made machines to where I’m at now. And I’m still trying to get where I want to be with this passion.

Make sure to ask any and all questions here you may have if your going to start practicing on yourself…..you’ll thank us later lol And welcome to this tattoo site.

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • The forum ‘So Introduce Yourself!’ is closed to new topics and replies.

©2024 Tattoo Books Online LLC a tattoo education company by CRcharles Jordan