• This topic is empty.
Viewing 2 reply threads
  • Author
      madalene

I received my ‘Tattoo Basics’ book today! WOO HOO!! I haven’t been this excited in ages. :D
      Hi everyone, my name is Madalene or ‘Maddi’ for short. I am 29, born and bred on the Australian East coast, I work in Medical Admin. I have three awesome kids 10, 6 & 5 and a kick arse husband. From a young age I have been into art, mostly due to influences/skills from family. Since having my three children I have been really slack on my drawing, and each time I picked up a pencil I would give up after 30 minutes with ‘artist block’ taken over. Over the last few months I have been intensely studying tattoo art and have actually picked up on my drawing again. I am not to keen right now on a apprenticeship, but doing self tattoo work and that on my husband. I tend to lean to Mehindi style, patterns, nature & symbols, B/W, and have become a huge fan of dot and abstract work. I have a tattoo kit and have been practicing on pig skin, and I have done a couple on myself, I think I am doing pretty well considering, but this book will hopefully fill in my gaps ;) . It is really hard to get any input from pro’s as most answers end up back at ‘Go and get a apprenticeship, scratcher’. With this site I can finally access and receive advice, from people who have the same interest. I look forward to getting further into this art form, reading my books and practice, practice, practice :!:
      Look forward to speaking with you all soon. PEACE……Maddi ;)

Bowek0neInk

Wow that was long..lol hy there I’m Robert form Tijuana Mexico..the only thing I could say is don’t give up on tattooing after 30minutes..:) tattooing is a life stile a evry day thing:)

tat2theEarth

Welcome! Looking forward to seeing some of your art:)

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • The forum ‘So Introduce Yourself!’ is closed to new topics and replies.

©2024 Tattoo Books Online LLC a tattoo education company by CRcharles Jordan