• This topic is empty.
Viewing 15 reply threads
  • Author
      angie

heres what i have done in 4 months :)

this on is a cover up welll redone it…better…

how can i post more than 1 pic in here ???

Infamous
      Participant

I’m not sure if the line is blown out a little bit, or if its just a little ink on a fresh tattoo.

Just in case, make sure to watch your angles so you don’t shoot ink sideways under the skin. Other than that I really like it!

Is it a cover-up of your own earlier work, if you don’t mind me asking?

And, to post more than one picture just upload it somewhere else and post the link here

angie

no its not blowned out is the old tattoo under i redonne it a month later and i went larger to hide all the tattoo under…if i can figure out how to post more than one pic lol will show ya

Infamous
      Participant

That makes sense. I do like it, and foot tattoos are tricky so you’ll want to make sure they keep real good care of this while its healing or it won’t matter how well you did the tattoo.

I usually upload pics to my facebook, then I’ll right click the image and click “Copy Image URL” and paste the link here

angie
      angie
      angie

second tattoo on my own foot….,god the foot was twicking hahahaah

https://fbcdn-sphotos-h-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-ash4/1001500_204895616331925_839146365_n.jpg

angie

here’s my 3rd…got a problem with this one…came back all faded and kinda sylver….did it a second time and still faded ?? any idea why?

https://fbcdn-sphotos-f-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-ash3/1044944_204896199665200_238647493_n.jpg

angie

one i did recently….still not complete…have to had more red….

https://fbcdn-sphotos-e-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-ash4/1014157_207032176118269_1990496742_n.jpg

Lennart82
      Participant

Looking nice there :)

And you did the foot tattoo on your self? :shock: Damn…… My hat of for you ;)

robroy289
      Participant

Ithink you should have wiped real good before you took the pic… looks good man..

angie

thanks guys …and yeah tattooing my own foot was hard…the thing just moove and the more i was trying to get control over my foot the more it was twicking lol….

any way i love this one …i want to do more around it but ill wait to get more experience before ahaha

Ramenuzumaki
      Participant

the only real comment i have is for the foot tattoo. it looks good, and i do have experience tattooing my own food so I know how hard it is. the only thing is the placement that bothers me. the side of your feet have a different type of skin from the top. it is a lot tougher, because it rubs on a lot of stuff, and you shed you skin a lot more often than other parts of your feet. Other than the bottom obviously. MY only fear is that you will lose the tattoo.

angie

yeah i had to redo the phrase :) and still…i think its gona be a redo aloooot..

Ramenuzumaki
      Participant

yeah definitely. Other than the placement it looks really good for a self foot tattoo :3
      feet are no joke D:

Lennart82
      Participant

No jokes on feet. :lol:

Just you remember to take extra care of it. The foot is one of those limbs that are more or less constantly in motion. No socks or closed shoes in the heeling process ;)

Viewing 15 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

©2024 Tattoo Books Online LLC a tattoo education company by CRcharles Jordan