• This topic is empty.
Viewing 9 reply threads
  • Author
      Codyg

I was wondering if letters are a good place to start… I’m thinking letter will be easy to see any lil mistake.. But if I am blacking them in then I could hide any mstake that might hAppen… I’ve only done 1 tattoo so far… The lady loved it.. But I know it could of been better….. I want to post the 1st tattoo but I don’t have a computer.. I am on a iPod… Lol but just wanted some info on letters… And I’m going to be doin baby foot prints too but I got that undercontroll I’m just going to use a 8 round shader and no liner

TexasPT

don’t look at lining something as easier or harder…just put the lines where they go. Old English will have tiny lines very close to one another, which is challenging sometimes if you don’t have a very steady hand yet. If you only have an 8r to work with I’d say consider how the lines will be on that lettering with that needle grouping. Probably way to fat for any tiny detail work.

Mark

Codyg

Um I just got done doin the old English and another tattoo… I can’t upload my pics n here I think cause i only have an iPod…. But u can see my work on facebook.. My name is Cody galvan.. My email.. Is [email protected] please look me up and comment on the pics… Oh I used a 3rl for my outlines.. But. Feel that they are skinny… When I make my next order I think I want 5rl… What do u think I should use for lning..

Tarantula

Did you use 3 seperate stencils? The spaces look uneven and the whole thing doesn’t look centered correctly, this might be due to the spacing though.

The actual lettering looks good though, a 7RL is good for that size imo.

Codyg

Yeah I used three seperate stencils… I was having a hard time getting them even… But thnx for ghe constructive critesism…. My brother asked me if I used three different stencils also… He is a liscens profetional tattoo artist but he don’t wanna take the time to teach me

TexasPT

The lettering looks great, nice work.

Mark

Viper65

theres a alot of Cody Galvan’s out there..I looked for a while then said screw it….which one is yours???

Codyg

Lol just type in my email and it will take u straight to me… [email protected] . Send friend request too I y’all like.. It would be cool to have so e fellow artist as friends

Viper65

OK..ill take a Look.. :D

xDreamerx
      Participant

Thought I found you on FB, but couldnt see anything.

Viewing 9 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

©2024 Tattoo Books Online LLC a tattoo education company by CRcharles Jordan