• This topic is empty.
Viewing 2 reply threads
  • Author
      CHILLY

Hi ya people,
      Thought i better start with this post & introduce myself abit. My name is Jason but i prefer CHILLY coz i grow some dam hot chillis & love eatin them.

Ive been drawing ever since i can remember & even had a book of cartoons put in my primary school library. From about the age of thirteen i started drawing fantasy art on just about any spare piece of paper i could find, doing all the art lessons at high school i could sign up for.
      My love of drawing i think was just something i had in me,, drawing everything from naked women, medieval warriors, monsters, aliens, animals, and anything my warped mind could come up with.
      At the age of 15 i became interested in the tattoo medium & realized my art was the perfect crossover for my passion, so as any young guy with a keenness to try new things would do i experimented with building my own machines.
      I started by using one of those little scalectric car motors with a basic frame and sowing needles, i found it a little gutless & decided to try using an engraver! lets just say i wound up with a piece on my ankle that still to this day makes me laugh at what a determined nut case i was.
      Anyway i put that aside & just continued with my art & along the way got sidetracked with getting a job & a life & somehow forgot about what really made me happy,, my art.
      Now at the ripe old age of 38 ive rekindled my passion & found its like riding a bike I CAN STILL THROW SOME GOOD LINES ON PAPER!! Ive bought the basic fundamentals book & im not sure if its one of those mid life crisis things or what (and i dont care coz i feel ive found myself again) but something inside me wants to follow my dream even if it just means fixing up what i started on my ankle all those years ago BUT i want to do it the right way….
      So here i am trying to soak up as much info as i can.

Knock me or encourage me im a tattooist at heart & one day i may even be able to call myself a pro in the making!!

CHILLY

I forgot to mention in those years ive collected 13 tats & getting another of my family crest in the coming days!!

xDreamerx
      Participant

Some of us have followed the same path. I started pushing ink when I was 15. had to quit cause I had kids. Got involved with my current career. Then returned to inking last year…..been fun. Now I’m putting stuff aside to open up my own art studio. It will happen. Keep doing what your doing and whatever you want to happen with your art…..will.

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • The forum ‘So Introduce Yourself!’ is closed to new topics and replies.

©2024 Tattoo Books Online LLC a tattoo education company by CRcharles Jordan