• This topic is empty.
Viewing 9 reply threads
  • Author
      leopardprints67
      Participant

This isn’t the greatest pic because it’s from my cell. I still am adding greenery and a blue sky and cleaning up the shading on the top and side. For this I used a 7 tight liner and a 7 mag shader and 14 round shader. I took the tiger from the Cherry Creek Flash I have and added the tree. Hope everyone enjoys.

TexasPT

Looks nice, Lysa.

leopardprints67
      Participant

@TexasPT wrote:

Looks nice, Lysa.

Still some room for improvement but I’m doing better than I did before. Thanks!

John Friday

Looks good. I like the tree idea a lot. Where did you use the 14rs, if you don’t mind me asking. I love round shaders, but I’m always afraid they’re gonna chew someone up. Lol.

Viper65

From your Cell? :?:

leopardprints67
      Participant

@Viper65 wrote:

From your Cell? :?:

Yeah, my digital camera died so I just have a cell phone for pictures.

leopardprints67
      Participant

@John Friday wrote:

Looks good. I like the tree idea a lot. Where did you use the 14rs, if you don’t mind me asking. I love round shaders, but I’m always afraid they’re gonna chew someone up. Lol.

I usually don’t use a 14 rs unless I’m going to do a smaller area, but it worked great for putting in alot of the tree detail. You can chew anyone up with ANY kind of needle if you’re not careful. Some of the worst chewed up tats I’ve seen have actually come from a magnum.

ricoh65
      Participant

This is BEAUTIFUL!!!…It’s art like this that inspires me and makes me proud of what I do!!!!!

leopardprints67
      Participant

Wow thanks so much for the compliments! I really work hard. It’s not easy not having a shop or a mentor to help me when I have questions. Alot of what I’ve done is trial and error. I’ve had three terrible shop experiences and can’t find a shop to apprentice or work out of yet, but not giving up. I’m 44 and I still keep dreaming.

adonis813

absolutely beautiful!

Viewing 9 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

©2024 Tattoo Books Online LLC a tattoo education company by CRcharles Jordan