• This topic is empty.
Viewing 3 reply threads
  • Author
      TEMANDERI

Hi!!!
      Im new in this business.So heres what happened or how i got to this business..a short story :)
      I was in an bad accident and thrashed my legs at the end of last summer 2011.
      When i was in hospital..I thinked to myself..”If I come out of this,i will follow my dreams”.
      And heres what i did after that.4 Months of hard practising.Learning to draw,oil paint and such.
      And now at the age of 30.. i have 2 small kids and im trying to get “into”a graphic design college( for 4 years!)
      Im putting all ive got into tattooing,since its been for my dream for so many years AND hopefully i can make some great tattoos someday!!!

I appreciate all the comments,good and bad!!!!

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=3421759982278&set=a.2336527012132.2139063.1218556111&type=3

cjmahone66

pic is too small to see.
      my only comment is that troublesome areas of skin like hands, feet, head, elbows, and knees are hard enough to do correctly by someone with experience. i’ve been tattooing seriously for about 3 years now and i still haven’t touched those areas.
      if you stick to thighs, calfs, shoulders, and back, then you can really concentrate on what you are doing without that extra variable of unpredictable/tough skins. $0.02.

would love to see a bigger pic of this though, maybe you could throw up a link to it somewhere?

Looks awesome man i love the design.

giliegil

impresive 8-)

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

©2024 Tattoo Books Online LLC a tattoo education company by CRcharles Jordan