• This topic is empty.
Viewing 4 reply threads
  • Author
      Sinatra

And yearning to learn. Hello fellows, decided I’d have a crack at tattooing.

My cousin is an artist in the Atlanta area and I guess I got my itch from him, my lads and rockstars. Grew up skating and that’s always been a huge influence in my life as well. Not intending on taking the apprenticeship route. Maybe if I grew up in a time when it wasn’t corrupted with cash swindling inflated egos. My cousin never had a formal apprenticeship and he eats fine.

Hope to see some good stuff.

TexasPT

Welcome to the mix, Sinatra. This site (although they will tell you there is no replacement for an apprenticeship) has done quite a bit for me. Post up pictures of you work, take criticism as instructional, and ask a lot of questions. Oh, and buy the book that got most of us here. I’ve read it six or seven time now and the information I’ve picked up has been invaluable.

Oh…your cousin can help…work CLEAN. There is lots of yuck out there in the world. Don’t help people share theirs with you or others.:)

Mark

Sinatra

Yeah I’ve eyed the book, if not just for the technical aspect of machines. My cousin has always been willing to help me and we’ve always been very close so in a way I have a mentor at my fingertips.

leopardprints67
      Participant

@Sinatra wrote:

Yeah I’ve eyed the book, if not just for the technical aspect of machines. My cousin has always been willing to help me and we’ve always been very close so in a way I have a mentor at my fingertips.

You’re luckier than most, Sinatra. So definitely take advantage of that close relationship and go for it. Good luck and welcome to the group!

ricoh65
      Participant

Welcome Sinatra……This is the site to be on to learn from the Pros….But NOTHING can take the place of an apprenticeship……

Viewing 4 reply threads
  • The forum ‘So Introduce Yourself!’ is closed to new topics and replies.

©2024 Tattoo Books Online LLC a tattoo education company by CRcharles Jordan