• This topic is empty.
Viewing 1 reply thread
  • Author
      Spider
      Participant

ok so for those of you that don’t know, TattooNow has organized another tattoo gathering, this time in keystone co. Google that shyt and see what it’s all about… Dark Carnival Ink, my shop, is attending the thing we sincerly hope (provided we make the monay which we should) and we are buying a studio 4 pack, what it is is 4 passes for all weekend, (does not include the paid seminars and shows) but it does include some cool extras. SO since we will only be having 3 of us there we will have one extra studio pass. Independant passes are 80-100 bucks, we will let this one go for 75, what it cost us. Since the passes are not mailed or sent, they can ONLY be picked up at will call we figure it is relatively safe. We DO NOT WANT MONEY FROM YOU!!!!!!!! Here’s what I’m thinking, get ahold of me, either here or thru the website (http://www.darkcarnivalink.com) and let me know you are interested. We can chat and I can give you all the relavent information on the event and so on. Might even be willing to split a place if you wanna cover your share since we are renting a condo for the week up there, and if ur serious then we can arrange to meet up at the event and you get your pass right there at the door from the event people! Then and ONLY then do you pay me back for the pass. No scam, no shitting, no crap. This type of event is a great opportunity for an artist to learn and attend.
      We are renting out a 2-4 bedroom condo for that week, average totals will depend on which place we rent out, for example, right now we have a tenative reservation on a 3 bedroom 3 bath condo 1400 sq ft for $979.00 (so 3 adults is 979.00 divided by 3 is $326.00 and so on, this place sleeps something like 8 so……*one person is a guest of our shop and not included*) You obviously cover your own stuff, transportation and so on. These are vacation rentals, check em out on homeaway.com if you have never seen one, soooooooo much better than a freaking motel for a week!
      anywhoooooo. That’s it in a nut shell peeps, So you gots less than a month to figure this out and if you wanna make the trip or not. Great opportunity, even for the beginner. Hit me up and let me know, first come first serve type thing all. Peace…..

Wish I could… but schedule conflicts don’t permit. A friend of mine went last year, she said it was really worth it. The seminars – ect.

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • The forum ‘Rants and Raves’ is closed to new topics and replies.

©2024 Tattoo Books Online LLC a tattoo education company by CRcharles Jordan