• This topic is empty.
Viewing 5 reply threads
  • Author
      stayyyflyyy

So yes i am new and extremely eager to better myself in this art! My names Matt I am 24 and a gifted person in the sense that i can learn extremely fast. I have never really drawn very much and am starting to sketch honorable works of art. I have recently just ordered my machine and received it 5 days ago.. I used it 3 days after getting it.. here is my outcome

any advice?? obviously the lines should be straighter but its quite intimidating tattooing for the very first time.. also not much control with one hand while the other is being tatted on.. does it look deep enough? is this good for a first try? i feel much more confident now in my ability and would like to try again any help is much appriciated

Welcome!
      You should check out http://besttattoodvd.com

Best of Luck!!

Kingdomcome

Welcome m8.

I tottally agree with u. Takes time and practice to hold the gun like it became a part of you. When one achieves that level of skill, one can focus more on the art itswelf rather than the technical issues.
      Good work on your first tat experience. Keep it up.

robroy289
      Participant

First, welcome you are in the right place!! Second,Keep the tattoo machine away from human skin right now!!! And i am not telling you that to discourage you by any means.. You need to get some practice fake skins, grape fruits, or whatever you have access to. Get on here and ask as many questions as possible. Google “blood borne pathogens” and prevention of “cross contamination”. These are some very important thing’s you need to learn before touching skin… As far as the tattoo you did it does look like you went ok depth but i think you really should have took a little more time with the design but you can go back and straighten it up latter when it heals up. Glad to have ya!!!

stayyyflyyy

Thanks guys even if u tell me to stay away from human skin I will still be encouraged to practice so that I can get some approval to start working on human skin again. I will not be discouraged. I recently had some phases I went through that made me question my desire as I’m sure all tattoo artist go through. But the outcome is an amazingly big yes. I feel as tho every other skill I’ve tried and thought about a future in almost seems insufficient. I don’t feel I’ve ever come across such an intriguing and talent-necessary hobby trait or career and I feel as though all other professions don’t challenge me enough. Well thats definitely not a problem here. So I will continue to interact and read as much as possible on the forum till I can get some respectable works of art on here. Thanks again guys oh and here’s what ended up coming out of the cross I gave myself. Had my professional redo it basically what do u think. Start of a dope sleeve?!

robroy289
      Participant

Dude that is bad ass!! I really like it.. So, how has it been coming along? Are you tatting on skin yet?

Viewing 5 reply threads
  • The forum ‘So Introduce Yourself!’ is closed to new topics and replies.

©2024 Tattoo Books Online LLC a tattoo education company by CRcharles Jordan