• This topic is empty.
Viewing 5 reply threads
  • Author
      piosil

hi my name is marlon caraballo, i’m from barranquilla colombia, here is very dificult to find an apprentiship, because there are not too much good artist. i’ve had to learn by my self looking for information on each forum i can visit, i need some help about machine adjustment, air gaps, volt, needle dept and how to get a solid black color when making tribals, outlining and shadows, i know is to much information i’m asking for, but i hope you people understand here is really really really dificult to find some help.
      thanks a lot

p.s.:my english isn’t perfect at all so i’m sorry for the mistakes and vocabulary.

You have asked a lot of questions! This is a tattoo machine specific question forum – for apprentices.
      You should work on your drawings – and you should make sure if you are going to tattoo your friends that you use plastic tubes and throw away the tube, tip, grip, and needle each time.
      Do not use metal tubes and tips.

You really should learn with a quality machine – usually the professional suppliers will ONLY sell to studios and or licensed artists.
      If you ask a specific question about your machines maybe we can help – but you have pretty much said “umm teach me something about my machine…”

Have you even tried to talk to someone who owns a tattoo studio in your home town??
      Bring a bunch of drawings in there – and PAY a real artist to give you a tattoo – and watch.. and ask questions…
      Thats my advice for now…
      best of luck.

HaCkFiNdEr

NEVER try to teach yourself. You will end up with many bad habits. Get a apprenticeship anywhere you can , as long as you get your foot in the door. You wouldn’t trust a self taught surgeon would you?

kidsnature

hi
      i m kidsnature,i will get more tattoos information,so i thank to this site,.
      :lol:

whats an air- gap? is that like gauges in your ear…

@sioneproduktions wrote:

whats an air- gap? is that like gauges in your ear…

Seriously?

Viewing 5 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

©2024 Tattoo Books Online LLC a tattoo education company by CRcharles Jordan