• This topic is empty.
Viewing 9 reply threads
  • Author
      Guhittinta

i still don’t have a tattoo kit, still no experience tattooing anyone. but i’m practising my drawings even at work. :lol: here is one of my art. just tried a hannya mask. love the color red. if i’ll be tattooing my self it’ll be crimson red.

Can’t wait to have my own kit and practice my skills(if there is enough) on skin. haha!

angie

wow nice !

Guhittinta

Thank you!:)

angie

and you surely have enough :)

Guhittinta

thanks again. i saw your arts on FB, your Great!! can’t wait to have my own kit and practice tattooing! :D

Lennart82
      Participant

Great hannya mask :D

Been wanting to try and do my own sometime, but never had an idea yet ;)

Lennart82
      Participant

I have something you could practise your solid works with.

One big difference from drawing like you do, and to tattoo, is the way you do solid colour.

With paper and pen, you usually stroke back and forth with the pen, until its solid. If you do that with a machine, you end up destroying the skin completely.

One of the first practis method I got, was a block of lined A4 paper. And a black ballpoint pen. My job was to colour all of the pages in the block, doing only small overlaping circular motions, until the whole page was black. Only going over it once. If there were small holes, dont stop, but keep going.

Do a page a day.

Firstly you get the feeling in hand on how to do the circular motion.
      And secondly, you learn a real big thing if you plan on becomming a tattooist, and thats patience with the solids. :ugeek:

Guhittinta

WOOOOW!!! Thank you sir Lennart82! :shock: i’ll practice that everyday!

Lennart82
      Participant

No prob, just remember this, dont go over it more then once.

Yes there will be tons of holes on the first 10 pages or so, but you WILL get the feeling and you WILL get it right. ;)

Wyki

I really like how those hannya masks look man. I love japanese culture and alot of japanese stuff. :D The women look great aswell :roll: . But yea.. That mask looks killer… Keep up the great artwork and hope you find your kit and get into it .

Viewing 9 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

©2024 Tattoo Books Online LLC a tattoo education company by CRcharles Jordan