• This topic is empty.
Viewing 5 reply threads
  • Author
      giliegil

for this – the 1000th topic posted – a rants and raves free for all – bitch and complain to your hearts desire – talk up your favorite inks – share funny tattooing experiences – share random tips that you find helpfull – what ever is on your mind pertaining tattoos – good or bad……….

giliegil

ill kick it off by sharing the best tip i picked up on my youtube searches – i forgot this dudes name – but he suggested to keep candy handy when tattooing – they come in handy when your client is starting to “feel” the pain – they start whining and rusing you – that is when you introduce them to some candy – ther blood sugar level goes up and all of a sudden they can handl it a while longer letting you finish the “masterpiece” – and let me tell you…… it works! candy is now in my check-off list when getting ready to tattoo somebody……..yup!

gmccane

Just a couple shots of a smooth Kentucky bourbon sometimes does the trick as well. :D

(might catch hell for that )

giliegil

haha – that works in theory – but then my job will be much harder tryin to keep the ink in due to the thined out blood pouring out and pushing all the ink right back out…….lol

giliegil

i know they come with the territory – but i hate last minute cancelations! even worse when i’m ready to go and i have to call the client to find out they have family over – i understand things happen last minute, but have the common courtesy to call and let me know :!: :x – he might have a “painfull” experience when i get a hold of him …………. :lol:

rants-and-raves-26/

Sorry took so long!

Viewing 5 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Suggestions’ is closed to new topics and replies.

©2024 Tattoo Books Online LLC a tattoo education company by CRcharles Jordan