• This topic is empty.
Viewing 3 reply threads
  • Author
      Jaychap

I tried to re-do this one. It was all green. One more session to blend the two shades of purple/pink together and cover up the line through the drip and ill be done. Haha I wasn’t in my right mind when I originally inked this. Bad idea. Just wanted to make it look better with a professional machine rather than a homemade one and syringe.

nytemareh
      Participant

maybe it the picture, but there is nothing in this i can say looks good. the lines are really bad. the color is bad, but you know that. sorry i really like to say something positive about a piece. i am not seeing a positive here.

Jaychap

Oh yeah I know haha. It’s really not good. You should’ve seen it before. Keep in mind I wasn’t in a good state of mind with the original tattoo. It was also a homemade gun about 2 years ago. I’ll post some of my work and show you what I really have.

nytemareh
      Participant

throw up some of your art work. Would like to see where you are with your art. Also, if you have questions let us know. I love to help people, and if I don’t know will do my best to find out answer.

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

©2024 Tattoo Books Online LLC a tattoo education company by CRcharles Jordan