• This topic is empty.
Viewing 5 reply threads
  • Author
      daddyo7706

think this is like number 20

jtdaltonsr

Thats a solid piece, man. post a healed pic up, would love to see the outcome. Im new myself, have about 200 tats under my belt. This, my friend, looks like more than the 20th tat. GOOD JOB! KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK, my friend! just be confident in yourself, if ur not, take a moment to calm down, and then go in. if ur not confident, it will surely show in your work.

daddyo7706

yea its on my mom lol and she is not a tattoo person by any means so it was difficult when she kept having me stop but i think it turned out really good i will have to get a pic of it and post it as soon as i get one thanks for the compliment it really goes a long way for me gives me more confidence

NAK

Looks very good!!!! I myself would be nervous to ink my mom though. I can do others though lol … think it looks pretty damn good!

daddyo7706

to be honest i did the outline then she came back to color it in and i pretty much had to redo the outline but i doesnt bother me who i ink but shes not good with needles even tho thats her second tat but i look it it the other day its all healed the only thing i could see is the black needed retouched i will try to get a pic of it healed today

Looking good *thumbs up* :)

Viewing 5 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

©2024 Tattoo Books Online LLC a tattoo education company by CRcharles Jordan