• This topic is empty.
Viewing 5 reply threads
  • Author
      Jester Ink
      Participant

aint the greastist, but been practicing on myself.

Viper65

Not bad, practice makes perfect. I might also suggest working on the top of your thighs? Save the good skin for when you learn a bit more and can show off the work!! 8-)

Jester Ink
      Participant

i have thought of that area to test. just really sensitive though. this tat is also a cover up of a previous tat and scarring. that whole arm is scared pretty bad, just testing out ideas for a sleeve some time. my right arm and legs are going to be professionally done. I’m pretty sure i’ve done a rookie mistake and have tatted other people. I have 2 guns that i keep spotless (o.c.d helps) and i’m no pro nor call myself that. I accept and do tell the people that want me to tattoo them, i’m no professional, i’m still considered a beginner, don’t expect a professional piece and i apologize. i let them understand everything, and it’s there risk.

1Bigmac

It’s a tattoo machine lol
      I have tattooed both of my thighs it doesn’t hurt that much and you can make as many mistakes as you like and not worry to much
      I have done a couple of tattoos on my leg in soft bronze wash let them heal and then gone over them darker to ether darken them up or change them to something completly different it gives you a chance to try different technics
      Every tattooist needs some form of o,c,d just to do the amount of drawing and self tattooing to get to the point in there life to call themselves a tattooist
      Keep up the hard work :)

It looks awesome, did you have help from someone to stretch the skin while you tattooed?

Jester Ink
      Participant

nope. all myself tats are done by me. it’s a challenge to stretch the skin and tat at the same time. this was the easist one to do, the one near my elbow was harder.

Viewing 5 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

©2024 Tattoo Books Online LLC a tattoo education company by CRcharles Jordan