• This topic is empty.
Viewing 7 reply threads
  • Author
      Loopi

Water markers her dress is meant to look shiney as I visualised it being latex…. there wont be any vaseline near it :p

https://fbcdn-sphotos-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-prn1/522698_10150786531196011_463583397_n.jpg

cjmahone66

thats a neat one. just curious, are you into asian comics? some of your drawings look like they might have some of that influence.

Loopi

:D Ya :) I am a manga/anime fan! I like chicks with big bums and eyes lol!

No one does tattoos like this in Ireland, well at least in the south! (one of the main reasons the shop took me on, manga is getting popular over here and very few artists do it)

Johnny

Looks good. I wanna f*** red riding hood now

giliegil

i like it – have u done any with metal limbs like in full metal alchamist? – i love anime – the next tatto i get will be like a naruto in sage mode – maybe something with a sharingan or like a hollowfied ichigo with zangetsu :mrgreen: yup on my right arm where i can see what’s goin on and learn how to pop them colors out :shock: 8-)

Loopi

I have done a female whom it mostly metal from the inspiration of the metal alchemist (have searched the house for her cant find her).

I want to get a sleeve done of anime with a evil twist, working on that at the mo. Trouble is work, people are saying I am pushing employment prospects as I have a snake bite and tunnels as well as 9 tattoos a sleeve might be pushing it :/ …. oh and the fact I am the maid of honour for my bessies wedding, she is cracking the whip on my mods, as she is a girlie girl! teeheehee

giliegil

i feel ya – i have 13 tatts – but i like to keep my options open – so if i have a job oportunity – i wouldn’t want somebodys insecurities about people with tatts to affect their decision – i could hide all my tatts with pants and a short sleve shirt :D – in a perfect world that wouln’t be a factor – but it is what it is :ugeek: all you can do is roll with the punches 8-)

Jonson33

I would like to say about it women’s are really fond of buying they are crazy as much as they want to buy anything like any food item for home different kind of cosmetic products to branded item and buying apparels they likes the most. But somehow they think that buying a lingerie costume.

Viewing 7 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

©2024 Tattoo Books Online LLC a tattoo education company by CRcharles Jordan