• This topic is empty.
Viewing 4 reply threads
  • Author
      dmethe123

Hi!
      How is everyone today? I’ve sorta run into a weird problem. I learned how to make stencil transfer solution but I sorta did it my way. Speed stick, hand sanitizer, aloe gel. Some of the chemicals in those three items I have straight up. Like propylene glycol, I smoke e-cigs and make my own juice.

So I took everything, put them together, works so awesome accept. I can’t remove it. Oops! I did a stencil on my hand. Just stencil and it took me two days to get it off. I did a stencil on practice skin. Can’t remove it at all. Woooppssss.

Help! I’ve tried green soap, mr. clean (practice skin) comet cleaner, rubbing alcohol, etc..

Any idea would be awesome!!

Dee

Infamous
      Participant

I think you should probably just mass-produce whatever you did and sell it!

As far as getting it off goes… I’ve never really had that problem. In fact I always take great care to not smudge or remove my stencil…

Ramenuzumaki
      Participant

Use Isopropyl Alcohol 99%, 70% or more hand sanitizer, alcohol wipes, or Prep Stuff from http://www.tattoostuff.com
      Personally, I’ve tried all of them, and Prep Stuff works the best.

dmethe123

Hi!
      I know it’s been a while. I’ve sorta been helping a friend but anyway, I’m really thinking I like the idea of mixing my nearly non removable stencil stuff. Here’s what I’m thinking I already have quite a bit. But now I’m gonna break it down completely and figure out exactly what makes it so good on skin. Not practice skin, will not come off at all.

But, I like the idea of selling a bit on the side. Cover my costs and help. finding out my body painting barrier works great on practice skin. I mean I even put a bit on a practice skin which was very stained via ink. I put it on, added a touch of Vaseline and wham it took the stain off nearly completely. I’m working on finding out exactly what the barrier cream has in it. Buying it online is not cheap $10.00 or more for 2oz. I’ll find out the compounds and make my own much cheaper.

As for what I already have which is very good on skin. I’d like to know If anyone would like to try it. I wanna be sure you get the same results I’m getting. So if there are a couple of you who’d like to try it out please email me. I’ll send ya a bit. It doesn’t take much that’s for sure.

Dee

Anonymous
      Inactive

That is an very good strategy shared by you i liked the gel concept.

Viewing 4 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

©2024 Tattoo Books Online LLC a tattoo education company by CRcharles Jordan