• This topic is empty.
Viewing 6 reply threads
  • Author
      Rscotti91
      Participant

So I’ve decided, after I finish a tattoo I started almost 2 weeks ago, I’m retiring.
      Not retiring on my dream of becoming a tattoo artist, but my machines and all of my equipment will be retired.
      I just want to do more of my drawing and tattoo homework, not like I don’t do it enough.
      I’m determined to become an apprentice, and I believe that if I take the extra time spend actually tattooing that I can do more homework on everything.
      I might practice on myself, but I’m definitely retiring from tattooing others. I’ll poke on every other day or so and hopefully share some newly learned knowledge.
      Best of luck to all of you.
      R.Scotti

Lennart82
      Participant

Good luck on your retirement ;)
      But as the old saying goes; If you can Dream it, you can DO it. So never stop dreaming. ;)

Rscotti91
      Participant

Thanks lennart, I won’t stop dreaming, and I know I will do it someday.
      I just want to become an apprentice and mentor, I’m going to finish a tattoo on my leg I started and retire my machines for awhile.
      I want to do more homework, people say they’re thirsty for knowledge. Well I’m not, I CRAVE KNOWLEDGE.
      So I’ll study for awhile and then pick up my machines and pigments again, plus practice on pig skin and fruits for awhile again.
      Thanks again, Lennart.
      R.Scotti

Infamous
      Participant

To quote Dr. Frankfurter from RHPS “Don’t dream it, be it”

Rscotti91
      Participant

haha. Thanks, Infamous!
      OK, well I’m hoping to show the artist my portfolio soon after I get my new tattoo in the coming weeks.
      Then hopefully shortly after I will have a mentor! (:
      Thanks, guys.
      R.Scotti

Infamous
      Participant

You’re welcome lol! And good luck in all your endeavors!

Ramenuzumaki
      Participant

sorry to hear but i hope everything looks up for you
      good luck on finding an apprenticeship :3

Viewing 6 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Rants and Raves’ is closed to new topics and replies.

©2024 Tattoo Books Online LLC a tattoo education company by CRcharles Jordan