• This topic is empty.
Viewing 6 reply threads
  • Author

Needs color adding when my friend can get the time free to get them finished them off…

http://i141.photobucket.com/albums/r44/TreadstoneArt/roses.jpg

Viper65

Looking through some of your work its looking good, a few small problems here and there but nothing major. ON this design for some reason the roses just look flat with no real shape to them…you did a good job on putting the down but the design has some flaws.

@Viper65 wrote:

Looking through some of your work its looking good, a few small problems here and there but nothing major. ON this design for some reason the roses just look flat with no real shape to them…you did a good job on putting the down but the design has some flaws.

Thanks for the feedback, could you be a bit more specific as to the problems you’re seeing? Got to disagree about the roses looking flat, as the shading gives them depth… The top rose could probably have more of a curve on the bottom surface, but other than that, what flaws are you seeing in the design?

Viper65

Not sure how much more specific I can be??
      It s a perspective problem, were lead to believe that were looking a rose as if looking down on it, but were not cause we see the stem clearly going into it, so its basically an impossible picture right now, you cant have both perspectives and pull it off like this. Im not knocking the quality of the work, its the design where I see the flaw.

@Viper65 wrote:

Not sure how much more specific I can be??
      It s a perspective problem, were lead to believe that were looking a rose as if looking down on it, but were not cause we see the stem clearly going into it, so its basically an impossible picture right now, you cant have both perspectives and pull it off like this. Im not knocking the quality of the work, its the design where I see the flaw.

Ahh, I see what you mean, thanks for clarifying :) The intended view of the rose heads was not meant to be a top view, more of a diagonal, with the stems ‘pointing inwards’, but thanks again for the feedback, it’s much appreciated :)

Viper65

LIke i said, its nice..I like the work, its just for me missing something…maybe the color will make it pop!! :D

@Viper65 wrote:

LIke i said, its nice..I like the work, its just for me missing something…maybe the color will make it pop!! :D

Thanks, I’m hoping to get the color added in the next few weeks :)

Viewing 6 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

©2024 Tattoo Books Online LLC a tattoo education company by CRcharles Jordan