• This topic is empty.
Viewing 4 reply threads
  • Author
      Viper65

Just picked up a machine on Amazon for $18 plus shipping, so around twenty bucks. The only reason I went with it is because it looks identical to one of my rotary’s that was like $50. Im guessing this company in China supply’s my company and I pay the premium…we shall see. For what ever its worth I was willing to gamble the $20 dollar bill. If you want you can check it out for yourself…type “pro no noise rotary tattoo machine” in the search bar on Amazon.

buttchinbart

Looks just like a hildbrandt. Good find!

Viper65

I know…… ;)
      Im guessing Hildy’s are sourced in china….If I can find the light weight model i would be extremely please. Ill let you know how this works out. By the way, the Hildebrandt version of this machine is incredible, I would highly recommend if you havent used one of these to spend the $20 bucks and at least try it……..

jcarmack
      Participant

The majority of the stuff that’s sold online at these “Wholesale” tattoo supply places is “MADE IN CHINA”. If you want some really good deals you can go to http://www.alibaba.com and talk directly with the manufacturers of the tattoo equipment. Just take into consideration unless you’re buying in bulk a lot of times the customs fees can be costly. It pays though if you’re buying a couple of things or equipment.

shentoy

The machine that everyone is talking about here is indeed a great one. I had made myself a tattoo using this machine and the results were great.

Viewing 4 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

©2024 Tattoo Books Online LLC a tattoo education company by CRcharles Jordan