• This topic is empty.
Viewing 5 reply threads
  • Author
      jtdaltonsr

Was thinking about going totally rotary, i used one from a friend and really enjoyed how it felt. My question is specific,has anyone used the Stealth rotary machines? If so, how do they feel? Thinking about getting the 4mm and 2mm setups, and then getting Jordan’s rotary machines for shading. Whadyathink? any comments on rotary? Likes? disikes?

I have used $500 rotaries, and I have use $100 rotaries… the ones I sell now are my favorite. Especially the softer hitting one – for color blending…
      You don’t need to spend hundreds on rotaries..

I like them – and I use them a bit – and w/ good results – but I prefer coils to be honest…
      : )

-CR Jordan

jtdaltonsr

yeah im getting ready to order the two that you sell and im thinking about getting a stealth rotary, not sure if aluminum or lite version, but ima give it a go.

@jtdaltonsr wrote:

yeah im getting ready to order the two that you sell and im thinking about getting a stealth rotary, not sure if aluminum or lite version, but ima give it a go.

Let me know how they work out for you if you do decide to get them.

jtdaltonsr

I will man.

Bowek0neInk

I have one and I like how it works it does shading and line work really well..I like it more for shading thoug……

Viewing 5 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

©2024 Tattoo Books Online LLC a tattoo education company by CRcharles Jordan