• This topic is empty.
Viewing 4 reply threads
  • Author
      evan

some of my work scabs up pretty ruff but it dont scar it mostly happens when i do one on the inside for arm it freaks me out how bad it does at times but it alway comes out clean when it heals any tips on reduceing scabing

TexasPT

I had some pretty good scabs when I used rounds. I blamed the rounds. A few tattoos later I fixed things like needle depth and how hard my machine was hitting…my stuff is healing in 4-7 days now and scabs just are not happening.

evan

ya it is worse when i use rounds but dam there is some tight spots you cant get a mag

Tarantula

Rounds tend to abuse the skin more as the way they are made means more needles hitting the same patch of skin. Small flats can be just as good at getting into tight spots if you turn them on their side, but care is needed so as not to cut like a razor. As Tex says going too deep or having volts too high can also be a problem as can letting the tattoo dry out, a little antiseptic cream for the first couple of days and then a perfume free moisturiser will stop the tat from scabbing to badly. If you let it dry out it will get dry hard scabs that will rub off on your clothing etc.

hutongsa

friend,you can keep it in the air then it will recover soon.So the scab time will decrease.There are multiple tattoo machines:www.tattoodiy.com.If you want any tattoo machine you can search on it.thanks.

Viewing 4 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

©2024 Tattoo Books Online LLC a tattoo education company by CRcharles Jordan