• This topic is empty.
Viewing 9 reply threads
  • Author
      Tarantula

Been a while since I tattooed anything other than pigskin so did this outline on my thigh today its a Damien Friesz design and damn hard to tattoo upside down

TexasPT

Looks really good. I’m assuming it’s going to be colorful when done…can’t wait to see it.

Tarantula

I’m tempted to do it all in greywash with just the cherry blossom in color to make them pop right out.

Atchitol

Nice work. THats a big piece to do on yourself. Looks great . What size needle did you use around the skull? The waves look good too!

Tarantula

It was all done with a 7 liner I just built up the line around the skull

leopardprints67
      Participant

@Tarantula wrote:

Been a while since I tattooed anything other than pigskin so did this outline on my thigh today its a Damien Friesz design and damn hard to tattoo upside down

That is DAMNED tight, man. I love it!

Atchitol

Sweet piece man! Should make it super colorfull!! Idk I’m big on color. That is a big piece to tackle on yourself. I also like the thicker lines in this makes it really stand out! Keep up the good work and can’t wait to see it finished.

sick

suvla

thats awsome! how long were you practicing on pigskin before trying this? you have some talent in your hands for sure

inklove

really nice!!! finished it will be wonderful ;)

Viewing 9 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

©2024 Tattoo Books Online LLC a tattoo education company by CRcharles Jordan