• This topic is empty.
Viewing 5 reply threads
  • Author
      Lennart82
      Participant

Need a bit of help.

Which pen are the best, for drawing on skin? And could you use any kind of pen?
      My mentor used some crappy pens, that didnt go on the skin very well. But she preferede them, I never liked them. And when I asked, if there were any better alternative, she said, the ones she use were the best.
      And I have a hard time seeing them as any good. The drawn lines were faded, you didnt have any control.

So I ask here. I have heard about Sharpies, but they are a bit over the budget in my country (10 $ for one sharpie) Are there any good alternatives?

robroy289
      Participant

Sharpie is the best Extra fine point. But you can get Skin surfers from worldwidetattoosupply.com…

Lennart82
      Participant

Skin Surfers?

I will check them out. See if I cant find them here in my country.

garenlevon

My opinion papermate. I am using this for a while but I have been looking for other pens because I am determined to find one better, but it work and and I have not had trouble yet.

Ramenuzumaki
      Participant

I use a mix of Scholar and Sharpie markers, but i’d say the best would be a stencil scribe pen. they are pens but make the same style of stencil as a carbon sheet. then you spray it with some spray stuff and you’re good to go!

http://www.tattoomachineequipment.com/sterile-skin-scribe-tattoo-marker-pen

:3
      there are others, but those are the ones I could find super fast as im about to head out of the door lmao

Lennart82
      Participant

My supplier got these… I think I will give them a try then. :D

Viewing 5 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

©2024 Tattoo Books Online LLC a tattoo education company by CRcharles Jordan